Sunday 8 December 2013

Kyo Sohma Lemon! -The Wicca girl-

Egh, the usual; I don't own Fruits Basket :3

Anyway, enjoy!

The Wicca Girl - A Kyo Sohma Lemon



Name: Kaori Majoka

Age: 17

Race: Wicca/Witch

Hair: Rainbow!

Eyes: One is blue and the other, green

Personality: Kaori is very reserved most of the time, although when with the right crowd she can be very cheerful. Sometimes she can be angry though, very angry. She likes Music and peace.





Headphones on, hands in pockets, one eye closed, the outside world gone.


Beside me, my little sister, and the other side, my cousin.


This is how I, Kaori Majoka prefer to live everyday. Screw magic healings and Wicca studying.


My sister's name is Tamiko, and my cousins name is Emi. We were taking a tour around our new school. Tamiko is just starting, but Emi and I are in the same year, one year above Tami.


We were all extrmemly different girls, despite being family.


My hair is naturally muilti-coloured, because of my curse. Some days I like it, some days, I hate it. It depends. My eyes are awkward looking too, one is green, and the other, blue.


I really don't care about anything. Except my sister and cousin. I love my music, my Kung Fu, and the weather. Yeah, weather.


I'm currently wearing black combat style boots, a silver and black skirt, a grey T-Shirt, covered with a blue and purple short jacket.


My hair was pulled into a short pony tail, with my fringe covering my opened eye. I have a lot of piercings as well, 2 in my earlobe, three in each ear shell, lip, and eyebrow.


Tami has on flats with knee-highs, and a baby pink sweetheart dress on. Her eyes are big and blue, with short read tuffty hair. She's super sweet and happy. Not dopey happy, but gentle happy.


Emi? Well Emi's a little bit annoying. She gossips, and she likes to torture. By that I mean she likes to make things awkward. She has on long leggings, sneakers, and a T-Shirt with a graphic bow tie on it.


We have only two things in common. Last name, and curse.


The curse of the Wicca. I don't know if I'd call it a curse, but still...


"I'll be back in a moment," the teacher said, and he disappeared into the school building. Emi turned to me with a devilish look in her eyes, and then smirked and turned down the hallway.


"You wanted to see your cousin, right? Tohru?" She asked. I shrugged and went beside her, and Tami followed nervously. "Shouldn't we wait for-"


"Nope," Emi answered shortly. We rounded the corner, and I immediately spotted Tohru with a group of guys. What are the cances of that!


One guy...had the girls uniform on! Another actually looked like a girl, another had hair kind of like mine, different colours. And then there was a guy with orange hair.


"I-It's them," Emi whispered, fear clear in her voice. "Who?" Tami asked. "The Sohma's!"


Both eyes opened, which is rare. The light blinded me, so my right eye slammed shut again. "They're kind of cute," said Emi. I have to agree.


I pushed my headphones to my neck and paused my MP3. "Let's go talk to them," Emi said, and I nodded shortly as she approached them.


"TOHRU!" Tami squealed, running towards the unexpecting girl. She giggled though, and open her arms to the other one. "Hello, Tami."


"YOU!" Some nerd yelled at me, pointing in my direction. "New student, Kaori Majoka, that hair colour is unacceptable! And those piercings!"


I looked at him with no expression, and when he stopped talking, I walked towards him. "Kaori..." Emi said, her voice full of warning. "Please don't-"


I gracefully removed the nerds glasses...and then snapped them in half between my thumb and index finger. "You're glasses must be screwed then," I commented, and then threw them on the ground below.


"I think you need a new pair," I said smugly. He stumbled away with his two assistants, around the corner. "Good to see you haven't changed, Kaori," Tohru commented.


I nodded, barely, and then stood back beside Emi again, and she chatted excitedly to Tohru.


My eyes travelled to the cat, and I inspected him curiously. His eyes snapped to me and I looked away quickly. Slowly, I looked back at him, with my left eye though.


Seeing as he wasn't looking at me, I opened both eyes. A few seconds later he looked at me. I looked away again. "So where have you been living, Tohru," I said quickly.


"With Yuki and Kyo, at their house actually. With another family member of theirs named Shigure."


The dog I met yesterday? So that means...


"You two lived together?" I asked the cat and the rat. The cat looked angered almost immediately, "Yeah so what?" He growled. I smirked to myself evilly. Surely what I say will get me in more trouble, but does that matter? No. Not to me.


I barely whispered; "I thought the cat and the rat hated eachother." Immediate fear took the expressions of every Sohma, and Tohru. "Well, we better get going!" Tami said hurriedly.


"Yeah, that teacher's probably looking for us," Emi added quickly. "Goodbye Tohru," I mumbled with a smile, and then turned around in synch with the others.


"HEY! You can't just say that and walk off!" The cat yelled. "What are you gonna do, hiss at me?" I smirked. The ox guy laughed, and I rose an eyebrow.

"And for you, I can order a farmer to milk you."

At this, the little rabbit...err...boy, I think, began giggling hysterically. "How do you know about all this Kaori?" Tohru asked nervously.

"We're Wicca's, Tohru," Emi answered seriously. "Akito order us here," Tami added. That's when the awkwardness arrived. "We also met Shigure and well...one of us has to live with you guys. Another, on the property, and well...the other with Akito."

That wasn't me. I was probably going to end up with Shigure. What hurt was that Tami, my own sister, was going to live with that...that freak.

"We must go," I said dryly.


~~~ 3 Months Later ~~~


I had moved in with Shigure, Tohru, Kyo and Yuki.

Did I like it? Well...in a way.

Things were peaceful, most of the time, when Kyo and Yuki weren't fighting. Things were good though, nice. Emi had been the one to serve Akito.

We have seen her twice in these past three months, and I used to get really worried. That's when I go up on the roof and talk to Kyo.







My head popped up onto the roof, and I turned to the right, spotting the cat laying on his back, arms behind his head as usual.

I smirked evilly to myself, before complete removing my headphones and MP3. I then crept up behind him, before leaping on him, turning him into a cat. "Dammit Kaori!" Kyo hissed in a cloud of smoke

I giggled and scooped him up into my arms. "You make such a cute cat," I commented, and he growled at me, or hissed I guess. "It really pisses me off when you do that you know," He said, glaring up at me.

I giggled lightly and stroked his fur. Kyo let out an annoyed sigh and slumped on the roof to watch the sunset with me. A minute or two later, he began to shuffle beneath my hand, and he leapt on my lap.

Then there was a cloud of smoke, and I fell backwards with Kyo's naked body on top of me. He looked down at me with no expression, which was kind of intimidating.

"Your punishment for making me transfrorm," he smirked, and before I could protest; his lips were on my own. He held my wrists above my head, and I did not respond to the kiss due to my shock.

My eyes were wide and confused. For a moment Kyo looked into my eyes with no emotion again, but that left quickly and he looked angry. "What, is there something wrong with me?!" He yelled.

Still, I said nothing. I didn't know exactly what to say. I didn't know if I loved or liked Kyo. His anger was worrying me, and so I thought of the only thing I could to.

After he released my wrists and tried to get up, my arms were around his neck and pulling him back down in a flash. "No," I said, "Of course not."

And so I lips met again, but the kiss was more lively. His naked body was pressed against my clothes, and I could only smirk when I denied him entrance to my mouth. He growled and harshly grabbed my right breast, and I gasped and his tongue immediately rammed into my mouth.

He smirked at his victory. His tongue swept across the roof and sides of my mouth proudly, and I fought back, and he eventually gave up and allowed me access as well.

I felt cold when he pulled back, and his body was no longer stuck against mine. His pants were heavy, as were mine. His hair hung in his eyes sexily, and I smiled a bit, his red eyes trailing over my body.

The cat leant down to my neck before covering it with butterfly kisses, making me giggle slightly. Then I gasped as he trailed his tongue up a pathway to my ear. "This can't continue out here now, can it?" He smirked.

I grinned back and sat up, tugging him with me, trying not to look at his uncovered member. We hurried inside, into his room since mine is shared with Tohru.

The moment the door closed though, I was pushed smack up against it, a hot mouth on my own, hands trailing up and down my clothing. Kyo kissed up and down my neck, my right hand combing through his hair, and the left wrapped around his neck.

He found that certain place on my neck, and I gasped, "Kyo," unintentionally. He bit that spot, making me moan, and I growled and pulled my shirt over my head. He smirked, getting the idea, and removed my skirt to.

One free of my first restrictions, I shoved him backwards onto the bed, and I got a full view if his very large, very hard member standing tall, and I giggled slightly. Kyo growled as I approach him, crawling cutely up to him.

Once again we met in a deeply passionate kiss, as he began to unclasp my bra, and I kicked off my shoes. I moved my lips from his and down to his neck, biting in one place and kissing in others, his panting became frantic, and I smirked to myself.

He propped himself up on his elbows, watching me lick along his collar bone, and down towards his chest. Down his stomach, and then there his member was.

I was now kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed, his legs hanging over the edge of it.

I smirk at him and he grinned back. I stroked one line down the side with my index finger. "U-Uh!" Kyo groaned, and I smirked at his closed eyes. "Please...don't...tea-AH!"

I interrupted him my taking his whole length in my mouth, choking but continuing. I bobbed my head furiously, and Kyo's breathing came out ragged.

I came back up to the top, working the rest with my hand, up and down, up and down.

With one last particularly deep suck, I felt him twitch slightly, and Kyo groaned out "Kaori," in complete bliss, releasing in my mouth.

I smirked and crawled back up onto him, taking his mouth with mine and allowing him to taste himself. He gripped my waist angrily, it hurt but it felt good.

And so I sat up with a shiver, running a hand through my hair and rearranging myself above him. Kyo's face was flushed, as he panted wildly and gripped my hips sorely.

"Now!" He commanded, and I gave him a stern look. Then I smirked and my eyes glinted evilly. "You know, I'm not really feeling up to this today," I teased.

He looked apologetic. "Please?" He pleaded. I said nothing but looked down at him smugly. "Please Kaido? Pl-"

I picked myself up and slammed down on him. Kyo threw his head back and moaned. It soothed the ache immediately, and I rode him with ntohing but passion and love.

With each bounce, he would pant and grunt, and I would moan softly. I looked down at him. His eyes were closed in bliss, his mouth hung open, his orange hair clung to his forehead with sweat.

He opened his eyes, and red was met with blue and green.

Kyo suddenly stopped, and he became dominant, just like I was hoping. He demanded I get on my hands and knees, which I did quickly.

He immediately thrust into my again, and our moans where met with the slapping of skin over and over again. I felt him bunch my hair up, lean down and kiss my shoulder.

"I love you," He whispered fiercely in my ear. 

I leaned back, making him lay down. I was sitting on him again, my back to him. I bounced as fast as I could, still no where near my end.

Kyo was so hard and big now, that I knew he was close. In about thirty seconds, he came with a loud moan.

However, I continued to bounce, not caring that he was done. He can cum again. And again.

It filled me up though, and I moaned out, but still. I laid on my back and pulled him onto me. I grinned as I pushed my hips to his, asking him to continue, he rose his eyebrows for a moment, before smirking and ramming into me again.

This time it seemed more intimate. More real, passionate.

His thrusts became so frantic, that I wrapped my legs around him tightly, and thrust with him. "Ha-Harder!" I growled, looking into his eyes for a moment.

That seemed to tip him over the edge, and he went harder and faster than ever before.

"Kyo!" His name rolled off my tongue repeatedly, as he gasped and gasped with pleasure. The I felt it, the boiling inferno beneath my stomach.

"I-I'm almost done!" He yelled, and I replied with a hard, deep kiss.

We clutched eachother roughly, and we both finally reached our end.

"KAORI!!"

"KYO!!"

He shot inside of me, and I released all over him.

We then both attempted to catch our breath. I was beyond exhausted.

He stayed inside of me, and held my close as we breathed slowly.

"I love you too," I finally replied with a smirk.

He grinned devilishly, before pulling me back on top, whilst still being inside me.

And the next round began.





5 comments: